IBFD Library and Information Centre
The Library and Information Centre is widely regarded as the world’s leading resource facility in the field of international and comparative taxation. Our extensive collection spans more than a century of highly relevant primary and secondary source materials from almost every country in the world, many of which are available in their original languages, covering almost every country in the world.
The Library and Information Centre provides access to:
- More than 30,000 books and e-books
- Subscriptions to over 1,100 journals, official Gazettes, loose-leaf services, and 120 online databases
- About 8,000 laws and official documents from countries all over the world
- Library visitors have free access to the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- Access to 600 sites or relevant resources such as Governments, universities and law firms
The Library staff will assist you if you need help in finding literature or information on how to use the available databases, PCs, tablets or any other services and products. Students and researchers May use the Library and Information Center’s facilities for a longer period of time. These services are free of charge. It is, however, advisable to book early to ensure the availability of a work unit. In addition, the Library and Information Center has trained information specialists, supported by an international team of experts in international and comparative tax law, ready to help you answer your queries via chat, by mail, over the telephone or in person.
Other services include:
- Supply of bibliographical lists
- Guided tours and presentations
- Introduction to IBFD research staff
- QuickStart tutorial on the Web catalog and the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- Tax Research Services for specific questions
Opening hours: 09.00 – 17.00
Studying facilities: 11 places and reading tables
Attention: no lending of materials.