IBFD Library and Information Centre
The largest collection of international tax publications in the world
The IBFD Library and Information Centre is widely regarded as the world's leading resource facility in the field of international and comparative taxation. The extensive collection, tension more than a century of highly relevant primary and secondary source materials, or many-which are available in Their original languages and covering almost every country in the world, comp rises:
- Approximately 22,000 books
- Subscriptions to over 1,100 journals, official Gazettes, loose-leaf services, and 120 online databases.
- About 8,000 laws and official documents from countries all over the world
- Library visitors have free access to the IBFD Tax Research Platform -including Comtax® Basic
- Access to 600 sites or relevant resources zoals Governments, universities and law firms.
Our servicesThe Library staff will assist you if you need help in finding literature or information on how to use the available databases, PCs, tablets or any other services and products. Students and researchers May use the Library and Information Centre's facilities for a longer period of time . These services are free of charge. It is, However, advisable to book early to Ensure the availability of a work unit. In Addition, the Library and Information Centre HAS trained information specialists, supported by an international team of experts in international and comparative tax law, ready to help you answer your queries via chat, by mail, over the telephone or in person. Other services include:
- Supply or bibliographical lists
- Guided tours and presentations
- Introduction to IBFD research staff
- QuickStart tutorial on the Web catalog and the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- Referring to Tax Research Services for specific questions